I’ve been obsessed with beading lately. I thought it was just me-until I just got back from the mall and every other shirt is beaded…they copied me obviously. This beading is very time consuming, but so rewarding. I love this vest because I can wear it over things during winter and by itself during the summer.
- Vest (or any other clothing item really..)
- Beads (all kinds! I used pearls, gold, silver, and those little cylinder shaped ones that sparkle!)
- Trim (optional)
- Needle & thread
There’s not much of a tutorial I can do for this..you kind you just have to sew the trim on and then sew on the beads on in a random order. Instead I’ll just give you a few little tips and such.
- Sew on the trim first
- Space out larger beads if you’re using them
- I think using a bunch of different shapes and sizes look the best.
- Use thread the matches the clothing item
- This probably one of those things you should handwash…
If you have any questions about how I did anything feel free to ask in the comments or email me at email@example.com!