This is a tutorial I based off of all those metal necklaces that look like this. Of course, I can’t make one out of metal, so I came up with this! Look below for the tutorial!
- Leather (Or faux leather…I actually used this stuff called ‘chalkboard fabric’ or something like that, that I had from another project.)
- Jump rings
- Something to draw with
- Something to poke holes with (I used an eye pin)
1) Fold your ‘leather’ in half and draw your half circle (or whatever shape you’d like).
2) Cut it out.
3) Measure the width to make the two little rectangles on top.
4) Poke a hole in each corner of the squares-not too close or it will rip.
5) Poke 2 holes the top corners of the half circle.
6) Attach everything with jump rings.
7) Attach a chain to each corner (2 on each each).
8) Attach your chain pieces to a necklace clasp and a jump ring.