DIY Nail Jewelry Holder
That’s right, ANOTHER jewelry display I haven’t shared yet. Last one I promise! I actually made this one a few years ago. It’s pretty simple, but it does involve some tools. Look below for the tutorial! This is for the display on the left. The right one is something I got from target.
- Piece of wood
- …the thing to make the edges like that (my dad did it, I have no idea)
1) Measure and make dots where each of your nails will go. (Mine look like about an inch.)
2) Hammer nails in.
3) Optional: Make the border detail. I’m sorry I don’t know what this is called or what tool you use! If anyone knows please let me know!
4) Paint the whole thing.
5) Attach to wall. (My dad did this part also so I don’t know exactly what he did. However, if you can’t do that you can always hang it from a rope or ribbon, etc.)
6) Put all your jewelry on it!