What’s better than a mustache on a mug?? Nothing! And it’s so easy! Look below for the easy tutorial!
- Mug, cup, or glass
- Paint (There’s special paint made for painting on ceramic and glass that’s food safe, I just used acrylic paint because it’s all I had and I wasn’t planning on drinking out of it because it has a crack in the bottom.)
- Paint brush(es)
- Masking tape
- Thick/glossy paper
- Xacto knife
1) Print out a mustache and cut it out, or draw your own and cut it out.
2) Tape stencil to the mug with masking tape.
4) Touch up any rough edges. (Mine had a bunch. And was still messy after I touched it up because all my little paint brushes had hairs sticking out every which way so I couldn’t get a smooth edge.)
5) Use! Either as a mug to drink from, or a mug just to hold things! I think I’m going to keep some pens and such in mine. :)
Oh! And don’t forget to play with your cutout mustache after! ;)