These rings were inspired from the beautiful color and unique shapes of gold nuggets! I added lace to one for something a little different, I’m not sure how I feel about it yet…Look below for the tutorial!
- Gold metallic paint
- Various rocks
- Paint brush
- Ring blanks
- Strong glue
- Lace trim (optional)
- Mod podge (optional if you’re doing lace)
1) Paint your rock(s) (I did a bunch so I could decide later which ones I liked best.)
2) Optional: Add lace trim.
- Glue to the front of the rock with mod podge.
- Wait to dry.
- Trim the ends of the lace trim on the back of the rock.
- Mod podge the lace trim on the back of the rock.
- Let dry.
3) Glue your rock to your ring blank.
4) Let dry, and wear! It’s really that easy!