A beautiful geometric necklace out of cardboard! This is one of my favorite DIYs!
- Cardboard, plastic, or wood
- Paint brush(es)
- Xacto knife or scissors
- Cutting mat (optional)
- Large needle or something to puncture a hole
- Jump rings
1) Draw and cut out your shapes
2) Paint them, back, front, sides.
3) Optional: Paint over with gloss paint to add shine and durability.
4) Use your needle and place it where you’d like your hole, hammer it down gently with something (I used the end of a flat paint brush).
5) Repeat for all pieces
7) Attach jump rings and chain!